quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

MOON DANCE




So it's been about a month since my surgery... I am still at home recovering slowly, but fortunately all is going well. I hope that you all had a great Christmas with those you love.
Here's a little something that I did in collaboration with one of my best friends - Daniela Valdez aka Senhorita Valdez. She is a copywriter and a brand strategist and has the mind of a genius. She did the writing, I illustrated her text. You probably remember her from my previous piece Please don't Die , where we also worked together. I had fun doing this piece :)
Happy holidays everyone!

Olá a todos! Já passou cerca de um mês desde a minha cirurgia...continuo em casa a recuperar lentamente, mas felizmente está tudo a correr de acordo com o esperado pelo meu médico. Espero que tenham passado um Natal feliz com as pessoas certas :)
Deixo aqui uma ilustração que fiz em colaboração com uma das minhas melhores amigas, de quem provavelmente se lembrarão de um post anterior: Please Don't Die. Estou a falar de uma das minhas pessoas preferidas à face da terra, a incomparável Daniela Valdez, também conhecida por Senhorita Valdez. A Daniela é Brand Stategist e Copywriter e tem uma mente genial. Diverti-me bastante a ilustrar o texto que ela escreveu... Boas festas pessoal!

9 comentários:

Ces Adorio disse...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Whoooaa!!! This is surreal. I like this especially the grey tone. Classic.

Francisco Martins disse...

Hi Ces, Thanks a lot! yeah, the monochrome version is definitely my favorite as well :)

donny* disse...

Hey there! Glad to hear you're getting better. This is fantastic work, my friend! Here's to hoping you have a very creative new year!

Francisco Martins disse...

Hey Donny, thanks a lot man!
I wish you an amazing new year as well my friend! :)

Laura Braga disse...

Hi Francisco,
wow!! amazing works as always, I really like the monochrome colors, congrats for your this latest illustration!!
And...have a great new year my friend!! ;)
See U!

Francisco Martins disse...

Laura, how are you?? Happy new year to you!
Thanks a lot for visiting, best wishes for 2012! :D

Hugs from Lisbon!!

PRF - Traços Gerais disse...

Caro Francisco, Bom Ano, com muitas ilustrações com a qualidade que nos habituaste. Cá estou de volta à blogosfera, tentando reanimar o blog adormecido. Desejo-te um 2012 com muitos projectos e sucessos.

Abraço

jazzlamb disse...

Hey, nice to know you're doing well :) Do take care! Apart from that, loving the mood and the colors in this piece. It looks awesome, like everything else that you do :) Kudos!

Francisco Martins disse...

Olá Pedro, obrigado pela visita! um excelente 2012 para ti tb, um abraço!

jazzlamb: Thanks buddy! happy new year!