terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2013

What the hell has happened to blogger

Hey everyone,
Do any of you have any idea what on earth has happened to bloger? It's been about 4 months since my last publication, and suddenly, after logging in, all the images I've ever published in my blog have been erased - I men, I see a forbidden sing when the image should appear.
Are any of you having the same problem... do you know what is going on? I have this blog since 2007 and now I just can't see any images posted since then :s

1 comentário:

Naomi Chelsea disse...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!